Jump Menu & "include"

I created a Jump Menu which works fine from the page where it is created,
however, when I "include" this page I get a Runtime Error when selecting a
link from the menu. Same problem occurs if I create the Jump Menu on a DWT.
Suggestions?

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

You need the script that are in the head section. When you include a
page only the body part is included.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Thanks.