Jet update.

Reaction score
Jet update.

The vet is overwhelmed with the progress and response/recovery she has made.:nod:

Jet is as her name suggests like a Jet around the place her recovery is incredible.:D

She is being weaned of the steroids, but has to take Florinef tablets for the rest of her life. Have to see the vet in 1 month’s time.

She sends her love and xxxxx`s to the cats TC:cool:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Awww this is wonderful news Itsme, we were all wondering how she was getting on, so have been keeping fingers and paws crossed for her here. The cats send their very best nudges, and a lot of purring (... but I'm guessing they will need to head for the hills, and keep out of her way once she is fully well again :D )

Reaction score
Thank you FBS Ian and TC.:thumb:

I have warned jet to leave your cats alone TC. Why she said I replied you will cause a cat-astrophe, Ok then she said:D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hellooo, Just wondering how is Jet getting on...? I hope she is still doing well? :)

Reaction score
Taffycat said:
Hellooo, Just wondering how is Jet getting on...? I hope she is still doing well? :)

Thanks TC.
Yes she is really back to herself:D Like a puppy again>>>>> I have to see the Vet 17th July.She has had to loose weight and lost 8kl so far.
I will keep you upto date on the 17th:wave:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Awww, that's really great news, well done Jet and a bit pat for her. You've done well to reduce her weight too, it's not always easy when they gaze at you with those big pleading eyes. Thank you for the update Viv, I'll be thinking of you on 17th :D
attachment.php

Attachments

• winky dog.jpg
    winky dog.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 98
Reaction score
Jet loved the pic: she said it looks cute enough to eat:D down Jet down.

she`s just had a walk well! a run really>>>>>>>:)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It's wonderful how they can bounce back sometimes. Jet certainly sounds as if she is back on good form now. :thumb: :D

Ask a Question