I've also picked TWO WORLDS...

Reaction score
For those of you gents who do like a Great RPG this seems to have great promise, Albeit I am playing Halo 3 first. I have the collectors edition it comes as a 2 disc set with a very smart looking hard cover table top RPG book. And from what I've read about the game it's NOT going to be as persnickety about stats and skills as other traditional RPGs that being said, It also encourages cross guilding and reassignment of stat/skill points for a price (Gold not points)
as you learn whats best for your character creation, It is also Grandly Huge!
It's Going to be Great.

Reaction score
Sorry to say gents but:

The pooch is hiding from me on this one::blush:

The Graphics are ABYSMAL they are likend to a bad 1st editon Xbox game that was low budget to begin with
the game leaves MUCH to be desired here out of its package, it plays like an RPG but after Oblivion i feel cheated big time with this game I'm afraid it's not up to snuff. Although if you already have the game like myself, It's not a bad playthrough if you are willing to ignore the graphics idk mayhaps my expectations were to high after Oblivion.
Pitty though It could have been so much more...:(

Seems I need to be more picky in future before I list a game as being good... The advertisments combined with what Id'e read and my desires got the better of me this time:(

Appologies

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Shame, but i aint an RPG fan, well not that kind of RPG anyway!

Ask a Question