Is this group still active

Arne Vajhøj

Is this newsgroup still active?

GG says:

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep
Oct Nov Dec
2010 1495 1589 1840 1132 1260 890 602 376
529 29

so I will say definitely alive, but not in quite as good shape
as before.

Arne

Lemon Saucy

It's still active. :)

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message

Lemon said:
Is this newsgroup still active?

How do you define "active"? Is it a metric that you cannot determine
yourself simply by looking at the most recent posts?

I would call this newsgroup "still active", but my metric is so easy to
measure without actually having to post the question, I'm wondering if
you're thinking of something else. Can you elaborate?

Thanks,
Pete