is this a scam

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
you get a free ipod alright, but you normally have to get other people to sign up for something or other. then you get one once you fill out a certain quota.

Reaction score
Alf said:
you get a free ipod alright, but you normally have to get other people to sign up for something or other. then you get one once you fill out a certain quota.

is it worth siging up then?.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
No, I would say not! Its not a scam on a technical basis.... but I guarantee most people won't get a free ipod! There will be a handful who do, its the same with all schemes like this.

I'd avoid it 100%, you don't get something for nothing :)

Reaction score
lol I did TRY something exactly like that ... but couldn't be bothered to tell everyone so gave up !!! haha

Oh well :) Never again !

Reaction score
yes i agree STAY AWAY

and its true
u dont get something for nothing!!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It's a complete load of old cobblers :D

If I may venture so bold an opinion.......

Reaction score
btw Michael555...I used your name as part of my question in the current forum competition...perhaps you know the answer?;) Everione seems to think I made it difficult!

Reaction score
How many hundred ppl have to spend a bit of money for one person to get a free IPOD? SCAM

Instead of SuperPi, maybe someone could write a program to calculate how many people have to buy into that for one person to get an IPOD, then how many have to buy into it for all the people who originally bought into it to get an IPOD etc etc... How long for it to involve the whole world? lol

Ask a Question