Is there a way to: Prevent "Safe Mode" popup when booting up into Safe Mode?

J

Jon Danniken

Occasionally I have the need to boot up my computer into Safe Mode. Because it takes
a few minutes to do this, I like to go into the other room while it boots up, but just
before it gets to the desktop it hangs up with a pop-up informing me that I am booting
up Windows in safe mode, and requires that I hit the "Continue" button to go on, and
then it takes few more minutes to finish fully booting up.

Is there a way to prevent the Safe Mode announcement when I boot up into Safe Mode, or
a way to disable having to come in here and press a button so that it will continue?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Jon.

R

Rick

Jon Danniken said:
Occasionally I have the need to boot up my computer into Safe Mode. Because it takes
a few minutes to do this, I like to go into the other room while it boots up, but just
before it gets to the desktop it hangs up with a pop-up informing me that I am booting
up Windows in safe mode, and requires that I hit the "Continue" button to go on, and
then it takes few more minutes to finish fully booting up.

Is there a way to prevent the Safe Mode announcement when I boot up into Safe Mode, or
a way to disable having to come in here and press a button so that it will continue?

Thanks for any suggestions,

I don't know of any way to disable that dialog.

Just out of curiosity, why do you need to boot into safe mode
so often?

Rick

Ask a Question