Is it possible to customize the navigation pane in outlook 2003

bharathi8179

Hi,

Is it possible to customize the navigation pane in outlook 2003? I
want to add an icon into the navigation pane for outlook 2003. I am
using visual studio 2005.

I know outlook 2007 supports customizing the navigation pane, but I am
not sure abt outlook 2003

Regards,
Bharathi..

In Outlook 2007, how one can customize the font type and size of the
navigation pane? Thanks.

Ron

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

You can't.

"Outlook 200 Navigation Pane Font change" <Outlook 200 Navigation Pane Font
news:[email protected]...