From: "brink" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: Is a clean install from my upgrade disc possible...on
REinstall?
Hi Pye,

If the repair option is not satisfactory for you, then you should have
no problem doing a clean install with a Upgrade version of Vista.

Repair install :
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/88236-repair-install-vista.html

Clean Upgrade install :
http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/68767-clean-install.html