Iraq 911 which are worse?

Reaction score
How many innocent (Drafted into the army) kids were killed buy American bombs. If your child was taken into the army even if he didn't want to go, then forced to fight. How would you feel when they sent him home in a body bag.
2400 civilians died in New York. Iraq had a military of 50 thousand plus. How many were killed? 30 -40 thousand? The destruction of the hospitals water system, roads,etc, when it's all said and done how much did it cost? So many dead so much lost. If the soviet Union could put a end to a dictator then the people of Iraq would be able to in the end. So why bomb and kill and destroy soooo much? Is Oil the reason, could it be the US economy, there are a hundred scenarios. In my humble opinion, I don't think anything is worth all the death and destruction that has happened.

P.S.
food for thought
how come they didn't use those
weapons of mass destruction???

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
911 was by far the worse - it came without warning and was aimed at non-military targets.

the allied forces intend to make good any damage caused during the overthrow of Saddam

is conscription into the military forces still in place in the USA? I was unaware of that.

the military action, from what I can see was mostly carried out for two reasons:

a) the overthrow of a ruthless bloodthirsty dictator, who was responsible for more deaths of his own countrymen during his reign than the deaths caused by the recent military action.

b) To stop the research and eventual manufacture of weapons of mass destruction, which in the hands of Saddam would have been a direct threat to the West.

As for why weapons of destruction weren't used, see (b) above.

At the time the USA threatened Iraq with military intervention, 911 wasn't given as a reason. It was only during the lead-up to military action commencing that links between Iraq and Al Qaida were discovered. Or so the USA say.

That's how I see it, please feel free to disagree.

Reaction score
Flops, where are those WMD's and all the other acronyms and sound bytes, could it be that they were just propaganda, and that everything we are being fed is false?

I love conspiracy theories, and 911 was predicted by Rummy and Wolfy before it happened?

I may be back on the internet, don't know yet.

Anyway, cheers M8.

You really should keep the riffraff like me out. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Good grief, a stranger just walked through the door ;)

How's it going, fbt?

I see your post displays the usual cryptic qualities. What are you talking about?

The grapevine told me you'd suffered back problems, I hope all is OK now.

Good to hear from you. Pop in more often :)

Ask a Question