Invalid syntax error

mick

when i try to access some internet stites usually via a
link from another site i get an "invalid syntax error"
page , what does this mean?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

A security update is available that modifies the default behavior of Internet Explorer
for handling user information in HTTP and in HTTPS URLs
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;834489&Product=ie600

3 Steps to Help Ensure your PC is Protected

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!