Invalid page fault

Ash

When I try to get on Internet Explorer, or click on
anything for that matter, something pops up saying
that 'This module was compiled with a trial version of
Delphi. The trial period has expired.' Then it proceeds to
say an illegal operation has taken place. When I clicked
on details, this is what it comes up with...

EXPLORER caused an invalid page fault in
module KERNEL32.DLL at 0187:bff9dfff.
Registers:
EAX=00000000 CS=0187 EIP=bff9dfff EFLGS=00000246
EBX=816a6e64 SS=018f ESP=041ddc18 EBP=00000000
ECX=0000018f DS=018f ESI=00000001 FS=1107
EDX=041dddb8 ES=018f EDI=bffca060 GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
cc a1 e0 9c fc bf 8b 00 66 64 f7 05 1c 00 00 00
Stack dump:
041f0000 816a6ea8 816bb98c 816bb92c 816bb940 cd913eb0
81b13404 00000005 0374f709 7ffd3e02 041ddc78 bffb815f
81b13404 00000200 7ffd3e02 0374f709

If there's anyone who can help me out, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

H Leboeuf

from a message by J0anne today.
tried installing this updated version of IE it would not
complete the install and now when I click any of these
three icons,IE,My Computer, or control panel to try an
uninstall I
get this error message saying: This module was compiled with
a trail version of Delphi The trail period has expired then
it has OK for me to click I cannot use IE it will not open
at all or the other files mentioned please someone help me!!!

Unquote.

Getting closer, seems like it's a trojan faked by a message that looks like
Microsoft update.
Gave here the Borland link and asked her to confirmed that she opened a
message from MS.

Ash

I followed both pieces of advice in the Borland article.
When I tried to eliminate the program, it either didn't
show up or said that no such file was found. The anti-
virus scan found nothing on any of the drives.

PA Bear

Others suggest that before being able to uninstall via Add/Remove Programs,
you need to reset your clock to year 2002. (Remember to reset it
afterwards.)[/QUOTE]