Internet Explorer Script Error

K

Kevin

I'm using a web control on a form. When I go to certain web sites (through code), I get a popup error message titled "Internet Explorer Script Error".
Most of the time the error shown is 'Unterminated string constant', but occasionally I get 'T' is undefined.

I assume these are errors in the web pages that I'm going to, but what I need to know is how to keep this message from popping up or how to get rid of
it through code if it does pop up.

K

kimiraikkonen

I'm using a web control on a form. When I go to certain web sites (throughcode), I get a popup error message titled "Internet Explorer Script Error".
Most of the time the error shown is 'Unterminated string constant', but occasionally I get 'T' is undefined.

I assume these are errors in the web pages that I'm going to, but what I need to know is how to keep this message from popping up or how to get rid of
it through code if it does pop up.

Maybe you need to set webbrowser control's "ScriptErrorsSuppressed"
boolean value to true or false (whatever you wish) in your purpose.

K

Kevin

Maybe you should reread my question. I am programming in .NET. IE groups don't do VB programming.

K

Kevin

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

S

sean

Could you please give an example as to how to do this. I am having the same problem.

Thank you

Ask a Question