Internet Explorer Script Error

Reaction score
I am the administrator of my computer. I have no problem logged on as administrator. When another user is logged on and attempting to print from Outlook Express, an Internet Explorer Script Error displays. It states: An error has occurred on this page. Line: Char: Error: Code: URL: Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes or No. There are no descriptions in Line, Char, Error, Code or URL. After clicking either yes or no the error message remains open. Often I have to reboot my computer to get out of this screen and when I don't have to reboot, I have to click the exit button at least 20 times.

I have been in Internet options to Disable running scripts and tried several other options suggested by Microsoft. Nothing has helped.

It seems that the administrator is the only user not having this problem. I even set Foxfire as my default browser, hoping this would solve the problem . . . no luck. Help!
bowdown.gif

Ask a Question