Internet Explorer 6 Warning message

Scotty

Can anyone advise on how I stop this message from
occuring and look back on my pages?

When viewing certain pages and clicking the back button
to view a previous page I get this error message:

"Warning: Page has Expired The page you requested was
created using information you submitted in a form. This
page is no longer available. As a security precaution,
Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your
information for you.

To resubmit your information and view this Web page,
click the Refresh button. "

How can I stop this?

Thanks,
Scotty.
..

Don Varnau

Hi,
In Internet Options> Advanced> Security, uncheck "Do not save encrypted
pages to disk."

This will not work with every site, but should help with many of them.

Hope this helps,
Don

Don Varnau

I'm not sure this will help, but Internet Options> Security> Internet Zone>
Custom> check 'Enable userdate persistence."
Do you have any type of security program running that might be causing
this?

Don

Scotty

Userdata persistance is already enabled and no I don't
have any security software running.
Thanks for your ongoing suggestions!
Scotty

--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

Scotty said:
Thanks Don, but this is already unchecked. Any other
ideas please?

Scotty.

.