Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 Arriving This Month

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Microsoft Group Program Manager Rob Mauceri has today revealed that Internet Explorer 10 will be bringing its bells and whistles over to Windows 7 in mid-November. The catch is that the release planned for next month is (still) a preview as the Redmond company wants to "collect developer and customer feedback" before rolling out a final version.

Internet Explorer 10 integrates Adobe Flash Player and comes with improved JavaScript performance, better HTML5 support, the Enhanced Protected Mode, plus other tweaks and fixes. IE10 can be experienced in full on Windows 8 which arrives on October 26.

Source: IEBlog
http://www.techpowerup.com/173902/Internet-Explorer-10-for-Windows-7-Arriving-Next-Month.html

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
don't forget your 3D glasses ... oh, wait

:lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Possibly just another carrot to entice users to change to Win 8. Note I use the word 'change' rather than 'upgrade' ;)

I'll probably try it though, you never know it might be ok, I'm one of those terribly uncool folk who actually quite like IE. Having said that, IE9 was toss, most unintuitive interface I've ever come across in a browser, and I'm still using IE8, which I like.

Ask a Question