installing applications

news.birch.net

I want a group of supervisors to be able to install applications on our AD
computers. Currenlty, only Domain Admins and Local Administrators have this
ability.

How can I set a group to install applications without adding them to the
Local Admininstrators groups of all my systems?

Brantley Allen
System Administrator
Pounds Photographic Labs

Feng Mao

Hi Brantley,

Thank you for posting!

I have answered your question in another newsgroup named
microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy.

I hope that it will be helpful.

Have a nice day!

Thanks & Regards,