Event ID: 1111
Date: 6/2/2004
Time: 9:39:39 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ACCOUNTING
Driver HP OfficeJet T Series Printer required for printer HP OfficeJet T
Series Printer is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver
before you log in again.

Data:
0000: 00 00 00 00 6f 0c 00 00 ....o...

William Wang[MSFT]

Hi Dan,

To be able to have a successful printer redirection, please attach the
printer to the remote desktop client machine, and install the appropriate
printer driver on both the Terminal Server and the remote client.

After that, follow the instructions in the article you mentioned to modify
the registry and create a ini file on the Terminal Server.

If anything is unclear please let me know.

Sincerely,

William Wang
Microsoft Online Support Engineer

from your issue.

<From: "dan foxley" <[email protected]>
<Subject: Install Driver for Printer Redirect
<Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 10:11:19 -0700
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely
<
<How can I install an HP t45 on a Remote Desktop session from Win2k > WinXP.
<I get the following error. I've referenced the following KB and I don't
know
<how to make the driver available in WinXP, I've even installed the printer
<on the Remote Desktop (without the printer attached).
<
<Windows 2000 Terminal Services Server Logs Events 1111, 1105, and 1106
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;239088
<Thanks, Dan
<
<=================================
<Event Type: Error
<Event Source: TermServDevices
<Event Category: None
<Event ID: 1111
<Date: 6/2/2004
<Time: 9:39:39 AM
<User: N/A
<Computer: ACCOUNTING
<Driver HP OfficeJet T Series Printer required for printer HP OfficeJet T
<Series Printer is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver
<before you log in again.
<
<For more information, see Help and Support Center at
<http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
<Data:
<0000: 00 00 00 00 6f 0c 00 00 ....o...
<