Impossible de supprimer le message

I hope someone can help me... I'm trying to delete a message that reads
"Le message n'a pas pu être affiché.
Windows Mail a rencontré un problème inattendu lors de l'affichage de ce
message. Vérifiez si la mémoire ou l'espace disque de votre ordinateur ne
sont pas insuffisants et recommencez."

and when I try to delete it, I have the "impossible de supprimer le message"
error message. So I can't read it nor delete it. It's a message I've already
read from a known source but for some reason now it seems cought in between
email hell... Has anyone ever got these messages? (roughly translated as: The
message couldn't be displayed verify memory / disk space (both are ok) and
then when I try to erase it: Impossible to delete message... Help...

Gary VanderMolen

You failed to specify which folder the stuck message is in.
If it is in any folder other than the Outbox, ignore it for now.
Microsoft will release a replacement for Windows Mail in the
next 5 days.

Gary VanderMolen

Gary VanderMolen

In that case, my previous advice still holds. Live with it a few more
days, then install Windows Live Mail when Microsoft makes it
available for download.

Gary VanderMolen

Gary VanderMolen said:
In that case, my previous advice still holds. Live with it a few more
days, then install Windows Live Mail when Microsoft makes it
available for download.

Gary VanderMolen
We're september 19 2007 and I"ve made all my update and I got this problem
in my inbox this morning.

Following advice, I downloaded Windows Live Mail (which is still a beta
version) to replace Windows Mail. Perhaps it's because I'm working with vista
that I've still got problems. Windows Live does indeed appear to allow
deletions without any problems arising, but I have found that it won't import
all the message files from Windows Mail. About a quarter of them were
imported correctly before I received a message saying that I'd have to import
the remainder manually. I tried the "manual import" but all that happened was
that a folder with the same name as the one from which I wanted to import was
created in Windows Live.........but the emails were not transferred across to
it. Until these bugs are resolved I'm reverting to Windows Mail as my default
mail service.

I did find a patch in the Microsoft in one of the microsoft communities
section call: Windows6.0-KB941090-v2-x86 and I could erase the message in
the inbox that couldn't be erased

I have no problem deleting from the Inbox, but have problems deleting
permanently from the Deleted Items folder. Some of the Deleted Items can be
deleted permanently, but the list of those that can't is increasing daily.
Highlighting messages in the Deleted Items folder produces a "Message could
not be displayed" notification where the content of the message should
be...........and any attempt to delete it produces "An unknown error has
occurred".

Scrolluck said:
Hi,
I hope someone can help me... I'm trying to delete a message that reads
"Le message n'a pas pu être affiché.
Windows Mail a rencontré un problème inattendu lors de l'affichage de ce
message. Vérifiez si la mémoire ou l'espace disque de votre ordinateur ne
sont pas insuffisants et recommencez."

and when I try to delete it, I have the "impossible de supprimer le message"
error message. So I can't read it nor delete it. It's a message I've already
read from a known source but for some reason now it seems cought in between
email hell... Has anyone ever got these messages? (roughly translated as: The
message couldn't be displayed verify memory / disk space (both are ok) and
then when I try to erase it: Impossible to delete message... Help...

robertjankovics2VIDEOTRON.CA

Scrolluck said:
Hi,
I hope someone can help me... I'm trying to delete a message that reads
"Le message n'a pas pu être affiché.
Windows Mail a rencontré un problème inattendu lors de l'affichage de ce
message. Vérifiez si la mémoire ou l'espace disque de votre ordinateur ne
sont pas insuffisants et recommencez."

and when I try to delete it, I have the "impossible de supprimer le message"
error message. So I can't read it nor delete it. It's a message I've already
read from a known source but for some reason now it seems cought in between
email hell... Has anyone ever got these messages? (roughly translated as: The
message couldn't be displayed verify memory / disk space (both are ok) and
then when I try to erase it: Impossible to delete message... Help...

robertjankovics2VIDEOTRON.CA

Scrolluck said:
Hi,
I hope someone can help me... I'm trying to delete a message that reads
"Le message n'a pas pu être affiché.
Windows Mail a rencontré un problème inattendu lors de l'affichage de ce
message. Vérifiez si la mémoire ou l'espace disque de votre ordinateur ne
sont pas insuffisants et recommencez."

and when I try to delete it, I have the "impossible de supprimer le message"
error message. So I can't read it nor delete it. It's a message I've already
read from a known source but for some reason now it seems cought in between
email hell... Has anyone ever got these messages? (roughly translated as: The
message couldn't be displayed verify memory / disk space (both are ok) and
then when I try to erase it: Impossible to delete message... Help...

"robertjankovics2VIDEOTRON.CA"

Download and install this fix, with Windows Mail not running:

Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, it also works
in other folders. If you don't know whether to use the 32-bit
version or the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version first. Certain
common antivirus programs, such as most from Norton or
McAfee, or a recent one from Trend, cause such problems,
although seldom immediately, so if you have such a program,
remember where to find the fix - you are likely to need it
again.

problème avec messages supprimés

Scrolluck said:
Hi,
I hope someone can help me... I'm trying to delete a message that reads
"Le message n'a pas pu être affiché.
Windows Mail a rencontré un problème inattendu lors de l'affichage de ce
message. Vérifiez si la mémoire ou l'espace disque de votre ordinateur ne
sont pas insuffisants et recommencez."

and when I try to delete it, I have the "impossible de supprimer le message"
error message. So I can't read it nor delete it. It's a message I've already
read from a known source but for some reason now it seems cought in between
email hell... Has anyone ever got these messages? (roughly translated as: The
message couldn't be displayed verify memory / disk space (both are ok) and
then when I try to erase it: Impossible to delete message... Help...

"problème avec "messages supprimés"" <problème avec "messages
supprimés"@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Download and install this hotfix, with Windows Mail not running:

If you want to see a translation of the description first, , click on the
triangle
under Article Translations, then the language you want, then the arrow to
the
right of the triangle. Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the
Outbox, it
also works in other folders. If you don't know whether you have a 32-bit
version of Vista or a 64-bit version, try the hotfix for the 32-bit version
first. The Vista SP1 update contains this hotfix and more, but takes longer
to install.