Import stock quotes

J

johndcraig

What is the easiest way to import stock quotes into Excel 2007 now that MSN Central doesn't work

P

pauljl52

What is the easiest way to import stock quotes into Excel 2007 now that MSN Central doesn't work

I also found that MSN MoneyCentral no longer imports stock quotes into Excel as of today 12/22/14. It worked fine as recent as last Friday 12/19/14. It has been working fine for me since 10/18/96 (over 18 years!) Where do we turn now that Microsoft has abandoned us MS Excel users??

D

dguillett

Ask me privately at dguillett @gmail.com and I will send files using Yahoo

P

pauljl52

Thanks dguillet! I run Yahoo Many Quotes Multiple Symbols.xls worksheet along side my worksheet link the cells and it works like a charm.

Thanks so much for your efforts in putting this worksheet together.

I tried just downloading my portfolio from Yahoo Finance and it works but requires extra steps. I just created a macro to update MQMS from my workbookand in one click I have the updated values, very similar to the way MSMoney Central update I had been using.

S

sjayanand

Interestingly I have not been able to make it work for Indian stock markets.. Has it worked for NSE ?

D

dguillett

I dhink I can make it work for india. Send me your file and some symbols.
dguillett @gmail.com

Ask a Question