Images in emails not showing

9

99XJ

My wife and I both have the same Outlook XP installed on our computers, but
when someone sends me an email with images "Inserted" into the body of the
page, when I open the email they are at the top as Attachments. But they
don't on hers, they show as they should in the body of the letter. Even if I
forward said letter after opening it and seeing that they are at the top,
when she opens her email, the images are inserted in the body of the letter.
I know there is a setting somewhere, just can't find it. Tried
Options>Security>(set to:) Internet. Is there a registry tweak?

9

99XJ

Like I mentioned, we have OL/Xp (2002) I believe the solutions you gave me
pertain to OL/2003 (?) as there is no Change Automatic Download Settings in
the Security tab of OL/Xp Thanks any way :)!!

"Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com> wrote in message
Tools | Options | Security tab | Change Automatic Download Settings
Uncheck..