IE7 keeps shutting down with event 1000 and 1001

Runinng XP Pro SP2 on new machine and my IE7 shuts down frequently with the
following errors.

Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 7.0.6000.16512, faulting module
ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x00010c27.

Fault bucket 489160692.

Any ideas? This seems to have just started in the last 24 hours.

PA Bear

1. Does this behavior persist if you start IE7 in No Add-ons mode?

To start IE7 in No Add-ons mode:

Right-click on the blue IE desktop icon and select Start without Add-ons; or

Start > (All) Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Internet Explorer (No
add-ons).

More:

2. Does the problem persist if you Reset IE7 Settings (RIES)?

3. If you uninstall (a) IE7 (which automatically returns you to IE6), (b)
all toolbars and (c) all third-party Windows Themes (including Window
Blinds) and don't reinstall IE7, does this behavior persist?

Uninstalling IE7
http://www.ie-vista.com/kbase2.html

How to uninstall Internet Explorer 7:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927177

IE7 (Un)Installation and Anti-Malware Applications:
http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/10/11/IE7-Installation-and-Anti_2D00_Malware-Applications.aspx

=> Those with IE7-specific questions or comments are asked to post to and
seek support in this newsgroup: microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...?dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general

In your newsreader:

Thank you for the info. I did try "no add ons" and so far it seems to be
working. I will disable the add ons and try enableing one at a time and find
out which one is causing the problem.

Ken Zhao [MSFT]

Thanks Robear Dyer!

Thanks & Regards,