IE Script Error

Kunkel

I have been encountering IE script errors asking "Do
you want to continue running scripts on this page?",
although the errors continue regardless if I choose
to continue running scripts or not.

I have Deleted all files in the cache, and I still
continue to receive script error messages even with my
Internet Options set to "Disable script debugging" and
with the the option to "Display a notification about
every script error" being unselected. Why am I still
being notified about these script errors and how can I
make them stop?

For weeks now I've been reading through these MSN
Newsgroups reading everything posted about IE script
errors and have tried many things, although nothing has
worked.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

I have been having the very problems. No answers yet but
if you find out why this is happening, please let me know.