    When I go to Google it keeps reloading (I have several customisations
    (weather, etc)

    Is there a problem at the moment - or is it my PC?

    John, Nov 1, 2009

  2. John

    Leonard Grey Guest

    Whenever you ask a question about Internet Explorer, please tell us:

    * what version of Internet Explorer you are using; and
    * what version of Windows you are using (with the service pack number).

    Do you have the same experience when you start Internet Explorer from
    the 'no add-ons' icon?

    Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons)

    If you have Vista or 7: Start > type Internet Explorer in the Start
    Search box > click Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons)

    Do you have the same experience after you have reset Internet Explorer
    settings?

    "How to Reset Internet Explorer Settings"
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

    Problems with Internet Explorer can also be caused by by malicious
    software ('malware') that you have unwittingly installed on your computer.

    ---
    Leonard Grey
    Errare humanum est

    Leonard Grey, Nov 1, 2009

  3. John

    Daave Guest

    John wrote:
    > When I go to Google it keeps reloading (I have several customisations
    > (weather, etc)
    >
    > Is there a problem at the moment - or is it my PC?

    Which specific Google URL are you asking about?

    If it is *only* that page and if you are referring to periodic
    refreshing of that page, surely this is a feature of the Web site so
    your page will be updated. At what intervals does this occur?

    Daave, Nov 2, 2009