ICS and Panda Firewall Problem

I'm currently running Panda Anti-Virus. We have two desktops each running
Windows 2K. These are networked using an Intel AnyPoint 10 MBPS Phoneline
Adapter. This network uses Win 2K's built-in networking software (ICS), and,
before installing Panda, both computers were able to access the internet.

Since installing Panda, ICS is no longer working. I have configured the
Server to allow the client access, using the client's IP, and have further
allowed access to the client's copies of Internet Explorer and AIM. The
server has no trouble access the internet, but the client can only access it
if I let down the firewall.

What do I need to do in order to re-establish ICS for the client?

Gary Fose [MSFT]

Need to contact Panda Firewall support.
--------------------
'--'From: "=?Utf-8?B?ZGtzZw==?=" <[email protected]>
'--'Subject: ICS and Panda Firewall Problem
'--'Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:39:01 -0800
'--'Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.networking
'--'
'--'I'm currently running Panda Anti-Virus. We have two desktops each running
'--'Windows 2K. These are networked using an Intel AnyPoint 10 MBPS Phoneline
'--'Adapter. This network uses Win 2K's built-in networking software (ICS), and,
'--'before installing Panda, both computers were able to access the internet.
'--'
'--'Since installing Panda, ICS is no longer working. I have configured the
'--'Server to allow the client access, using the client's IP, and have further
'--'allowed access to the client's copies of Internet Explorer and AIM. The
'--'server has no trouble access the internet, but the client can only access it
'--'if I let down the firewall.
'--'
'--'What do I need to do in order to re-establish ICS for the client?
'--'

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included
script samples are subject to the terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best
directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.