i think you have not read this????

johnnn

i think you have not read this????
please read 'n study it compeletly first then then let me inform reply you
response,
its not that easy for me to write you in this context. don't underestimate
this situation:

do you know??? how to do something you desired????

This is my story:
Firstly I wanna tell you, I have not certificated by any colleges or study
institutes and also I have learned all this from anybody, I have no teacher
in this context. I have learned and done all these skills and experiments by
myself, because which skills and knowledge I have no one can teaches me
about, because this is the knowledge only known by Microsoft And its software
developers. Because Microsoft® Corporation has not permissioned and or
recommended anyone to work on this technology, has made is It is secret and
prohibited skills and knowledge.
I know its not really easy technology to learn, the developer of this
technology has made it almost puzzled and made it un-understandable for
other, and keep them away from this technology to learn.
I don’t know how I can informed and tell you about me and my work (skills
and experiences), and I also think that a person knows every thing and the
persons who made and developed MS Windows® can’t understand what I am saying
to them at Microsoft®
Please mention how I can tell you about my work, guide me if I am on wrong
way, tell me if there is tests and examinations I shall have to taken or a
form I shall have to fill out,
Dear I have felt I can do anything more then else, as anyone else can do, do
you believe in this? Anyway I do,
I am able to do developing in MS Visual Basic (latest edition)
I am able to do almost anything and any work with Microsoft® Windows®
including development.
I am able to do *Activate MS Windows®, *Genuine *Validate and fully *License
copy of MS Windows®, for both MS Windows Versions (Retail and Volume license)
and (Select and OEM-Original Equipment Manufacturer licenses) *Pre Activation
and *Pre Validation. You believe in me???
I have learned the technological measures used in this part /section of
development of MS Windows®.
I am able to do any work with MS Office®,
Now I give to the permission to decide for me what to do, I can do anything
for you:
Now its you turn I wanna see how and what you can do for me right now!!!!

*These technology I have mentioned above used by me is the technology used
by Microsoft® Corporation and its software developers, note: it is not the
cheap or illegal procedures,; like modifying files or makings & Appling
cracks & softwares or delete files or altering system files,; it is the only
100% original and legal technology measures and methods, Microsoft® is using
To Genuine Validate and Activate MS Windows®.
It’s not that one you think about.

Finds jobs at this web link.
http://www.microsoft.com/emea/careers/default.mspx
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/careers-602641-Microsoft_Corporation
http://www.jobbankusa.com/employment_jobs_career/microsoft.html
http://www.diversityworking.com/companyProfile/?client=Microsoft

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:10:47 -0800
From: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: are you ready?????
To: (e-mail address removed); (e-mail address removed);
(e-mail address removed); (e-mail address removed);
(e-mail address removed); (e-mail address removed)

please don't be so selffish n' indicipline, angery youngman, you don't want
to do some thing new softwares and more secures you softwares 'Microsoft'. i
don't think that you like that some one has do more like me, but its simple
and easy i am ready to be with you so please don't worry about anything i got
everything and i am going to do a 'deal' with you if only you have to be
agreed with waht i am going to tell you now!
dear as you and i know Nobody use any software better then its developer and
creator but only very little ones,
i am found that i can use windows as its developer can,
Your MS Windows top protected and making a mind puzzle technology is called
Windows product Activation MPA, WPA and Genuine Windows Software Validation,
its almost very difficult for some one to understand and learn it completely,
you know that it is why no body even today has the ability to understand and
learn this technology. now seee i have done all this you cant think that i
deserve to be amongst Windows Developer in Microsoft corporation,
i have known the technology of preactivation and validation of Windows and
also retail product, do you beleieve?? you dont think that you should give me
some reward of all my abilitiesthis i think so, now please do not reject
again my perposal for you and give me what i deserve and my rights
if
then

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging. You IM, we
give. Learn more.
--
i wanna give you best possible solution of your Windows troubleshootings /
operating system problems, Dear, my E-Mail address is (e-mail address removed),

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...ce6&dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

Not Me

you can't spell or make a complete sentence or thought, why would anyone
believe you really know anything useful?

Rick Rogers

you can't spell or make a complete sentence or thought, why would anyone
believe you really know anything useful?

English may not be his native language, and translation programs don't
always work that well.

I'm not sure what OP is after, but it doesn't appear to be a support issue.
It reads more like a request for employment, and this would be the wrong
avenue for that type of request.

--
Best of Luck,

Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

<snip>>

Bill Yanaire

Finds jobs at this web link.http://www.microsoft.com/emea/caree...yworking.com/companyProfile/?client=Microsoft

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:10:47 -0800
From: (e-mail address removed)
To: (e-mail address removed); (e-mail address removed);
[...]

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default...

I think I understand your issue. You need to go to the nearest
WalMart and ask for a job application. If you are hired, you will be
given a nice blue jacket and you can stand at the front of the store
and smile at all the fat customers who come through the door.