I think it's spyware?

I am having trouble with my internet navigating. Everytime I set my homepage to something, it automatically changes to a page entitled about:blank. It is the most annoying thing around. I know that my computer is infected with something, and it seems to be getting worse. I have a hotmail account where everytime I try to put in my name and password that about:blank shows up. also, i have tried to use the spyware cleaner, as well as ad aware from lavasoft, and this does not seem to be helping much at all. Please help if you have any advice. Thank you

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Follow the yellow section on this link:
You may need to post your HijackThis log to the forum mentioned.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/