I need to autofill Column C with Column B x 55%

ExcelNoobie

Hi,

My column B has a bunch of prices in it, now I want to autofill colum
C somehow using the data from column B x 55%.

how can I do this

newtechie

The formula should be in cell C: =B1*.55 - this only gives you the
percentage. If you want the total of that plus the number in cell B then
the forumula should be =B1*.55+B1. To copy the formula down, position the
cursor in the right bottom part of the cell and drag it down to the number
of cells you need.

HTH,
newtechie

"ExcelNoobie" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

ExcelNoobie

great! thanks for the help!

I can't believe I have so little knowledge of excel hahah.

its frustrating