    I need driver for CD-Rw philips pbrw5232l FOR win XP , my driver is
    damaged, therefore my pc doesn't see more the cd-dw .

    thank

    HerryB, Feb 26, 2006

  2. HerryB

    Jerry Guest

    Go to the Philips web site and look for drivers.

    Jerry, Feb 26, 2006

  3. XP has built in drivers for optical drives.

    Does the BIOS see the drive? If not, there is an issue with cabling (or
    jumpers)... if yes, but Windows does not, your best route might be:

    http://aumha.org/win5/a/xpcd.php#problems
    www.coribright.com/Windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Feb 27, 2006