I just love these ....

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
paypal_logo.gif
Notification from PayPalDear PayPal Member!

Having provided the constant support and check of your billing data on file with PayPal we managed to discover a little error in it. You can use you card only for the purpose of identification, the charge at will is impossible. This very type of user’s identification lets PayPal store a safe place to make a purchase, manage the verification of your account data. Setting up a seller account needs valid debit or credit card and verification of account data. In case of automatic payments the charge of credit card usually lasts 5-7 days after getting the invoice. Confirm the necessary information. Mind that your account can be invalid for non-payers and your responsibility may include costs accepting.

LINK REMOVED ... by you know who ;)

Be sure, you’ve made right choice paying attention to this matter. Sorry for any inconveniences but we would like you to understand that it is just a safe way of your account protection. Please understand that this is a security measure meant to help protect you and your account.

The PayPal Team Copyright © 1999-2006 PayPal

happywave.gif

... we managed to discover a little error in it
yeah, I know, that's 'cos I don't have an account ... idiots!!
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
[/color][/size][/font][/b]
happywave.gif

yeah, I know, that's 'cos I don't have an account ... idiots!! [/size][/font]
laughingsmiley.gif

Yer; like "Hitler" was a little Nazsty:lol:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I get about 5 of those bloody things a day all to the wrong email account..ha ha ha....:lol: Bunch of twats these people...

Reaction score
I thought PayPal was junk mail?
Keep getting emails from them, do you think they owe me money then:rolleyes:

darcy

Enjoyin' the Breeze
Reaction score
i forward all those spam EMs to PayPal. ~ maybe it helps, mebbe not,,

If you think you have experienced PayPal fraud or received a PayPal scam via email (e.g. a fake email pretending to be from PayPal), forward the entire email to (e-mail address removed), and delete it from your email account.

Ask a Question