I have an email with html content. How do I read this?

Mick Davies at Seattle.gov

I am getting emails from a program which formats the email body as HTML.
(Howver, the mime type of the message is not likely HTML, but rather:
application/ms-tnef; name="winmail.dat" )

What I want to know is: Is there a setting in Outlook that I can set to
interpret and render the HTML contents of this email?

Thanks for any response!

Vince Averello

What version of Outlook are you using? HTML support was added a long time
ago.

"Mick Davies at Seattle.gov" <Mick Davies at
news:[email protected]...