I get this run as thing every time I run a program

G

I get this run as thing every time I run a program or I open something in control panel it asks me "which user acount do you want to use to run this program?" please if anyone can help me please can you tell me how to stop this i tried right click and just choosing open in control panel but it still apears before the item opens and also any program that i right click to go and choose run it only has "Run as..." I need help desperatley.
Many Thanks in advance,
Matthew Cox

G

Matthew Cox said:
I get this run as thing every time I run a program or I open something in control panel it asks me "which user acount do you want to use to run this program?" please if anyone can help me please can you tell me how to stop this i tried right click and just choosing open in control panel but it still apears before the item opens and also any program that i right click to go and choose run it only has "Run as..." I need help desperatley.
Many Thanks in advance,
Matthew Cox

Matthew,

My Guess is that you are using a user account that does not have administrator privilages. Log in as administrator and set your user account to administrator. Then when you try to install/delete software etc you will no longer be asked this.

Post back if this does not help!

Ask a Question