I can't get an 'infinity' symbol. used in calculus (integration)

There are so many symbols present in the ms word. But I actually need a
symbol known as 'infinity',the application of which lies in the most of the
higher mathematical problems. If we want to perform an integration, we need
an sign of 'integration'. But, when we want to solve that integration in a
definite area or region, we need to specify the range of the region. Various
digits along with signs placed above and below the integration symbol show
the limit. When the limit is infinitely large, we need to specify the limit
by using a symbol of 'infinity' and I can't find it in ms word. So I need a
drastic action to solve this problem.

This can be found in the Insert Symbol | Mathematical Operators. You can also
search for it by name in the Character Map (Start|Programs|Accessories|System
Tools|Character Map. A third way is to type 221e and then hold down Alt and
type x

Does this solve your problem?

Jezebel

Have you tried the equation editor?

"Sayantan Chakraborty, Electrical Enginee" <Sayantan Chakraborty, Electrical
news:[email protected]...