I am SO bored

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Up at 6am today, had a job to do, fixed the problem by 11am.

Went shopping on way home, done all that usual Saturday stuff, like washing up for the whole week, hehe.

Well, here we are, it's Saturday night, I is skint, had two peeps phone me up and say going down the pub? I had to say no.

I have a gazillion computer games, about 5 DVD movies I haven't watched yet, even have a loadda work paperwork I could do, but - nothing interests me.

I am restless.

Glass o wine perhaps? yep, that'll do, but I still bored.

Roll on summer.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Have that glass of Wine and relax :D

Now that you have mentioned Summer, I really fancy a nice big BBQ with lots of burgers, sausages and cans of beer :)

Reaction score
The PCR Summer BBQ at some sports field ;)

I hate it when im bored but dont fancy nowt...annoys me big time.

Reaction score
there is always something one can do when they are mega bored!!!

there is always something, i am pretty bored right now but i am looking forward to match of the day tonight on bbc1!!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Aye, a BBQ would be cool :)

I wish I liked football, sometimes.....

Oh well, just invoiced today's job, put a quote together, both ready for posting.

Ho hum. *drums fingers*

lol ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
psd99 said:
so dont u like football why?
I don't know. Same reason I don't like cucumber I suppose. It's just the way we're programmed :)

I do quite enjoy going to a live match, but watching it on TV, reading about it, talking about it, dissecting it - bores me rigid.

We are all different, for which I am grateful.

Charlton are just down the road from me. They played Yeovil today and I read some White Witches, Yeovil supporters, put a spell on Charlton.

That's not playing fair :mad:

So what was the final score?

Reaction score
Can't say i like football all that much either... I don't support anyone but I DEFINALY watch any international game that involved England...I follow the World Cup and Euro... but thats as far as it goes...

Go down the pub and have an OJ :)

Reaction score
Well I love my football both international and national or local aswell!

Even if there was a witch casting her spell, your local team still came out on top today!! :)
Yeovil were 10-1 to win today which is quite a good bet and im glad i didnt put any money on them!!

Football has always been a very big issue for me, not really good at playing but have seen many many matches. one of my ideal jobs would be to be an analyst on the bbc, i think i could really really excel on that front, it would be something i very much enjoy and something that i have an infatuation with, football itself!

Reaction score
Same here, i just find football boring but the ironic thing is i love cricket and i love watching it, espcially when england win, which has been a lot recently. I have loved all of it.

Looking forward to playing Australia soon. I got friends out there and they rub it in my face so much when they win and i would be loveing it so much if we beat them.

Come on ENGLAND!!!:D

Reaction score
I like cricket too!
Specially one day cricket! i think its v exciting.

The Ashes will be good, I think it will be hard for England but COME ON!
The Australians are a very competitive team, even when u think they are down they r never OUT!

The clash of the titans for sure is about to occur!

Ask a Question