I am a new member here who just joined!

Reaction score
Now when calling me anything make sure you be my user name before or after whatever you call me please, thank you.

Like this for example: Hi mate punkonjunk1024 or Hi punkonjunk1024 newbie please do it like I showed in the example please, thank you.

May I have a link to all of the rulez around here or atleast tell me who I may PM please, thank you!

Reaction score
Hey guys, whenever you address me from now on i would like to be called King Dingaling. :)

Reaction score
bodhi said:
Hey guys, whenever you address me from now on i would like to be called King Dingaling. :)

Hi punkonjunk1024.... nice to have you around.... hey I'm confused does this mean i cannot refer to you as Punk??

and King Dingaling. :) ..... How did that Sony Warrenty thing work out.. did you get laptop fixed??

Reaction score
Did i get my Sony Warranty sorted out? Hmmmm, well, after months of trying, ive still got nothing sorted. I would strongly advise anyone AGAINST buying a sony product, just on the off chance it breaks and they refuse to fix it!! Ive sent a letter to their headquarters though so fingers crossed, lets see what happens there!!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
I think I would like to be called 'Her Majesty, Queen of Sunflowers'!!!!

By the way and due to my current convalescence, my house is full of sunflowers courtesy of many kind friends who have sent me flowers.

Love

Gabs xx

HM Queen of Sunflowers

Reaction score
gabriella said:
I think I would like to be called 'Her Majesty, Queen of Sunflowers'!!!!

By the way and due to my current convalescence, my house is full of sunflowers courtesy of many kind friends who have sent me flowers.

Love

Gabs xx

HM Queen of Sunflowers

Well... as with the new 500 post rule.. it seems that you are able to be called what ever you choose.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
WTF?

Uh, hello, nice to meet you's both :)

Just call me Master whenever you's address me.

Yep, that should do :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi Raje

Sorry if my post offended you, it was a joke in the spirit of the initial poster and a pun on my 'screen tag' Sunflower Queen.

Gabs xx

Reaction score
gabriella said:
Hi Raje

Sorry if my post offended you, it was a joke in the spirit of the initial poster and a pun on my 'screen tag' Sunflower Queen.

Gabs xx

LOL I was no way offended.... I was actually trying to joke with you as well... I couldn't even make up a reason to be offeneded... I also know that you are far too nice to even attempt something like that. ;)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Oh thanks for that Raje....it can be difficult sometimes to guage whether someone's offended or not or whether the post could be considered offensive.

Happy me!!!

Gabs xx

Ask a Question