Hyperlinks in command button

Peter

Hi all...what doCmd do I use to activate a hyperlink..i want to include the
hyperlink/pathname in the on click event of a command button..the path is to
a webpage..

Thanks!

Cyndy Nahass

I wanted to use this feature and take it one step further (if possible?)...

I currently have:

Application.FollowHyperlink "http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/citytown_zip.jsp "

I would like to insert the zipcode value from the control on the form and then initiate the search ("Submit"). Is there a way to automate this using vba?

TIA!

Douglas J Steele

Are you saying you want the web page to know what zipcode you typed on the
control? The only way you'd be able to do that is if the web page accepts an
argument in its URL, and from what I can tell, that particular page doesn't.