Hyperlink no longer working; any ideas?

S

Steve_123

Any ideas why the hyperlink function would stop working in Excel 2010 on one computer, but continues to work on another computer? Something in VBA, maybe?

(Before checking my second computer, I thought it might have had something to do with last night's security updates, but that apparently isn't it.)

S

Steve_123

Any ideas why the hyperlink function would stop working in Excel 2010 on one computer, but continues to work on another computer? Something in VBA, maybe?

(Before checking my second computer, I thought it might have had something to do with last night's security updates, but that apparently isn't it.)

Never mind, I figured it out. Firefox needed to update itself, and that process takes some time after a reboot of the machine -- with little indication of why things are taking so long. After the Firefox update, the hyperlink function worked normally.

Ask a Question