HttpWebException error "The response did not contain an end of entity mask" over proxy

W

Weikang Ding

My VB.NET program runs on Pocket PC 2003/2003 device. Getting the error message "The response did not contain an end of entity mask" while calling a web service request through a "BorderManager" Proxy Server. The proxy server and user information is sent in my HttpWebRequest as same program works fine on some other proxy servers like MSProxy.

Tried to hit the same web service URL with Pocket IE on the same device, it works when the same proxy information is set. Please comment.

Thanks,
Weikang

W

Weikang Ding

Sorry, the exact error message should be "The response did not contain an end of entity mark".
My VB.NET program runs on Pocket PC 2003/2003 device. Getting the error message "The response did not contain an end of entity mask" while calling a web service request through a "BorderManager" Proxy Server. The proxy server and user information is sent in my HttpWebRequest as same program works fine on some other proxy servers like MSProxy.

Tried to hit the same web service URL with Pocket IE on the same device, it works when the same proxy information is set. Please comment.

Thanks,
Weikang

Ask a Question