hp printer make pc freeze

P

pat

just got a hp psc 2410 photosmart printer and after installing and I want to restart I get a blue screen error that reads (A Fatal exception EI has occurred at 0028:FF0E33F7 in VxD opennhi (io) )and I need to restart manually
and when shutting down it freezes on window is shutting down. if I uninstall the printer every thing works fine but it will do the same thing when I reinstall the printer can some one help thanks [[pat]]

G

GP

pat said:
just got a hp psc 2410 photosmart printer and after installing and I want to restart I get a blue screen error that reads (A Fatal exception EI has occurred at 0028:FF0E33F7 in VxD opennhi (io) )and I need to restart manually
and when shutting down it freezes on window is shutting down. if I uninstall the printer every thing works fine but it will do the same thing when I reinstall the printer can some one help thanks [[pat]]

Ah, another blue screen of death story! Err, haven't you paid for this OS?
Call support!

GP

G

George E. Cawthon

pat said:

Did you turn off your virus checker when you installed the
printer software?

P

Pete

I have a HP 2410 for several months and love it. I have no problems. I would
remove your drivers and reinstall them. Pete
just got a hp psc 2410 photosmart printer and after installing and I want
to restart I get a blue screen error that reads (A Fatal exception EI has
occurred at 0028:FF0E33F7 in VxD opennhi (io) )and I need to restart
manually
and when shutting down it freezes on window is shutting down. if I uninstall
the printer every thing works fine but it will do the same thing when I