How to send out a distribution list in BCM 2007

John Morris Atlanta Realter

As a realtor, I would like to have a contact file of realtors that I send
listing information to when I take a listing. It seams that you can only
have one e-mail addresss group in the Account section. I know I can use a
Distribution list in Outlook, but was hoping to be able to send a listing (
which is an account) to all Real estate agenst in my database within BCM.
Any help would be great.

Thanks

Lon Orenstein

John:

Check out Search Folders. You can specify criteria that will create a
dynamic group in the Search Folder. Every time you want to send out an
email blast, just use the contacts in the Search Folder.

HTH,
Lon

Lon Orenstein
pinpointtools, llc
(e-mail address removed)
Author of Outlook 2007 Business Contact Manager For Dummies
Author of the eBook: Moving from ACT! to Business Contact Manager
www.pinpointtools.com

"John Morris Atlanta Realter" <John Morris Atlanta
news:D[email protected]...