From: = (e-mail address removed)
To: = (e-mail address removed)
CC: = (e-mail address removed)
Subject: = "Job-" & Me.JobNo & "-ClaimRef." & Me.ClaimRefNo.Value
Body = "Reference is made to subject claim, attached pls. find the claim
form as pdf"
Bodysecondline="Thanks"
Bodythirdline="Irshad"
AttachmentFile="C:\WsImpFiles\MyClaimedPDF\" & "Job-" & Me.JobNo &
"-ClaimRef." & Me.ClaimRefNo.Value & ".PDF"

Note2 : I am using Windows XP svcpack2 and outlook express 6 , ms office 2000

Please advice.

Regards

Irshad

Tony Toews [MVP]

Irshad Alam said:
I want to send message from access button click event according to below
details via Outlook Express 6 (pls. note : Not from Ms outlook).

As far as I know one fundamental property of Outlook Express is that
you can't programmatically have OE send emails. MS wants you to
purchase Outlook for that capability.

You can use SendObject or maybe MAPI but they have their limitations.
For example you can't specific attachments with SendObject.

Microsoft Access Email FAQ
http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.

Irshad Alam

I saw the site your mentioned below.

I could not understant how to use the code there according to my need as I
am not good in VBA

Can you please help in this regard

Thanking you in advance

Regards

Irshad

Tony Toews [MVP]

Irshad Alam

Hi Sir,

Any possiblities of getting a sample mdb having example in solving the issues.

If will help. my VBA is very weak

Regards

Irshad

Tony Toews [MVP]

Irshad Alam said:
Any possiblities of getting a sample mdb having example in solving the issues.

If will help. my VBA is very weak

No, I don't have any such. Everything I know about MAPI is on my
website.

There may very well be a book that could help you. Many years ago I
picked up a book called "Access 97 Programming for Dummies." I
thought that was a very good introduction to VBA.

It looks like there are versions for A2000 and A2007. There's
virtually no difference in VBA for A2000, A2002 and A2003 so the same
book should work for those.

And not much difference in VBA for A2007.

Tony