How to restrict / disable "File", "Edit" and "View"-Menu??

Hi

I have to restrict all of the Internet Explorer settings. I found a lot of entrys and websites and was able to hide and restrict a lot of the settings in the IE

But I didn't find anything how to restrict or disable the "File", "Edit" and "View"-Menu completely in the IE6

Can anybody help me, please

Thanks in advance
Markus

Don Varnau

Hi,
You've probably seen these pages, but...
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers_6.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823057
http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBD/tip1900/rh1976.htm

Hope this helps,
Don
--
MVP IE/OE
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate.

"markus354" wrote in message
Hi!

I have to restrict all of the Internet Explorer settings. I found a lot of
entrys and websites and was able to hide and restrict a lot of the settings
in the IE.
But I didn't find anything how to restrict or disable the "File", "Edit"
and "View"-Menu completely in the IE6!

Hi Don

Yes, I know the pages, but with them I'm not able to disable the "File", "Edit" and "View"-Menu completely in the IE6

That's the problem I have. The user is still able to change some settings, which he mustn't do..

Reagrds
Marku

----- Don Varnau wrote: ----

Hi
You've probably seen these pages, but..
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers_6.ht
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=82305
http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/442
http://www.winguides.com/registry/display.php/1111
http://www.jsiinc.com/SUBD/tip1900/rh1976.ht

Hope this helps
Do
--
MVP IE/O
Please reply to the newsgroup so that others may participate

"markus354" wrote in messag
entrys and websites and was able to hide and restrict a lot of the setting
in the IE