How to restore a deleted Folder

Viper

Hi
I have accedently deleted my receiving folder.
Is it possible to restore it.
If yes how can I restore it.

Thank yo

Roady [MVP]

It should show up as a subfolder of your Deleted Items folder then unless
you've already confirmed it to delete it permanently.

Restoring methods completely depend on your version of Outlook and type of
mail account that you are using. Restoring from backup will always work of
course.

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I have accedently deleted my receiving folder.
Is it possible to restore it.
If yes how can I restore it.

What's "your receiving folder"? Usually, Outlook receives mail into Inox and
it should be impossible to delete Inbox.

Viper

;325549']It should show up as a subfolder of your Deleted Items folde

"Viper" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

Hi
I have accedently deleted my receiving folder.
Is it possible to restore it.
If yes how can I restore it.

Thank you
Thank you for your reply

I checked and there is no folder in my deleted items.
I added a subfolder named TMP in my Inbox, after deleating, I went t
look for it in the deleted Items and it was not there nor in the recycl
bin.
So where could it go.
I'm using MS Office Enterprise

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

I checked and there is no folder in my deleted items.
I added a subfolder named TMP in my Inbox, after deleating, I went to
look for it in the deleted Items and it was not there nor in the recycle
bin.

You won't see it by opening Deleted Items and looking in the message list.
Look at your Deleted Items folder and you should see aplus sign just to its
left. Click the plus and you should see the deleted folder as a subfolder.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

It will not be in Windows Recycle bin - it will be in Outlook's Deleted
items folder unless you did Shift+Delete, then its gone.

--

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
mailto:[email protected]

mailto:[email protected]

Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Viper said:
;325549']It should show up as a subfolder of your Deleted Items folder