How to Print CONTACT HISTORY or otherwise MANAGE

G

I don't have the greatest of memory. I want to be able to keep a sort of
diary of contacts with various people and later be able to review and print
the information. Not only business related, but also personal informatin and
going's on.
I know that I can make Journal Entries to note calls, meetings, and other information. I know that I can look at the "activities" tab and see a listing of all e-mails sent, received, and all journal entries. I can look at each one individually.
What I would like to be able to do is also print a page listing all of the journal entries as a stort of running past history, so when I talk to that person again, I have all the past information before I make contact again. OUTLOOK will not let me print this, or even the page listing all of the activities list with dates, times, and some basic subjset/notes information. Only each item one-at-a-time.
If this is indeed not possible, can ANYONE recoomend a program that I can use to keep that kind of history. I don't have the greatest of memory, and something like this would be EXTREMELY helpful.
Chuck

J

Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook

Chuck there are many CRM add-ins for Outlook that will do that type of
thing. CRM = customer relationship management.

Also have a look on slipstick.com.

--

Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook]
Acorn Training and Consulting
www.acorntraining.com.au

Everyone - turn on your Advanced Toolbars and learn how to use the Field
Chooser and Group by Box!!

Ask a Question