How to play slideshow on tv

Reaction score
Hi,
I work at a police dept. and we just got a philips 42PF9631d/37 television given to us. Our plan is to put it up in the lobby and play a slideshow constantly off a USB flash drive. I am able to get the jpg pictures on, and go through the slideshow, but it closes out after it goes through once. Does anyone know how to get this to loop? I tried contacting Philips but they are of no help.

Thanks,
Dan

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Dan, welcome to the forum :)

As that's quite a specific model question, I think your best bet would be to persist with Philips support. It may be that there is an updated TV firmware which would allow you to set a slideshow loop option.

The .alb slideshow format that the TV accepts doesn't appear to have a loop option, as far as I can see. There's a bit more on this here : http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pf9956_12/32pf9956_12_hcs_eng.pdf

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
It looks as if someone else was trying to accomplish a similar thing to Dan, so I wondered whether the idea HERE would be of any use? Hope so.

Good luck Dan :wave:

Ask a Question