How to open a picture with a .tis file type?

Ray10X10

Patrick Keenan, when I tried to reply to your response - even after I clicked
on
"I accept" - the post button would never appear. So I could not post my reply.
So I had to make a new post.

Thank You, Patrick, for responding.
I have tried saving the photos several times.
When I am ready to click on save,
the file type is showing .JPEG,
But when I open "My Pictures" folder there are no picture images
- only the Microsoft Documents icons with this . . . 00012.tis - file type
Yes, .tis - - - not .tif
I have deleted the .tis file types and tried again, and again,
and each time it comes up the same . . . 00012.tis - file type.

Next, I tried to E-mail the photo with the .JPEG FILE,
but the E-mail arrived with the same . . . 00012.tis - file type.

I do not know what to do to open this .tis file type, or
to be able to save the photos with the .jpeg file type.

I will be grateful for all your help.
Thank You,
Ray10x10

Tom [Pepper] Willett

http://filext.com/file-extension/TIS

:
[...]
: --
: Ray10X10

VanguardLH

in message
Patrick Keenan, when I tried to reply to your response - even after
I clicked
on
"I accept" - the post button would never appear. So I could not post
my reply.
So I had to make a new post.

Sounds like a problem using the webnews-for-dummies interface provided
by Microsoft as its bastardized adaption of Usenet. Rather than use
the web interface to newsgroups, use a newsreader, like Outlook
Express, and define a newsgroup account that connects to
msnews.microsoft.com (or another newsgroups server if you have one,
like if your ISP provides newsgroups access).
I have tried saving the photos several times.

Saved from WHAT?
When I am ready to click on save,
the file type is showing .JPEG,
But when I open "My Pictures" folder there are no picture images
- only the Microsoft Documents icons with this . . . 00012.tis -
file type
Yes, .tis - - - not .tif
I have deleted the .tis file types and tried again, and again,
and each time it comes up the same . . . 00012.tis - file type.

Sounds like a problem with whatever is the unnamed application from
which you are attempting to save files. Maybe .tis is their
proprietary format and you have to use their program to view them.

So why not just copy over the files from the CD that your brother sent
you? Why are you having to first open them in some application and
then save from there? What are the filetypes of the files on the CD
that you got?