how to insert spouse name into mass mailing label set up

I have set up contacts using the 'Detail' tab for adding a spouse name. When
I try to arrange mass mailing labels and insert 'Spouse' name there is no
recognition of the spouse name entry (the only field choices are 'Spouse
First Name, Middle, Last" which when used does not recognize the spouse name
entry. How do I match the fields available to the entered information on the
'Detail' tab of the contacts? Thanks for any help.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Start the merge from Outlook, and use the "Database Fields" to select your
merge fields.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]