how to export excel sheet (dynamic data) in spreadsheet ?

JKS

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am facing a problem when I am trying to import dynamic data in spreadsheets from Excel worksheets, it becomes static and not dynamic... Is there any way out?

OR, Is there any particular method to copy or embed of a particular portion of aspx webpage (dynamic data) into a blog (as a blogger) on a frame or like that (without server/local host) ?

Thanks in advance,

JKS

Reaction score
I think we'll need a bit more info here. What, exactly, are you trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to export data from Excel, to a webpage. If that's the case, it's out of my league. If not, exactly from where and to where are you trying to move the data. And what do you mean by "dynamic data"?

JKS

Reaction score
Yes, that's correct Mr. Alow. I am trying to export data from excel sheet to Webpage either through Spreadsheet or directly. However, thanks for your nice reply.
Dynamic data in the sense, the data/texts are changing on a regular interval....

Ask a Question