how to disable or delete the excel macros?

ramkumar_cpt

Hi all,
I have created some macros in excel. So my excel asking every
time that file contains macros and it may contain viruses. do
you.............. How to disable this dialogue box. I didn't want that
macros. So Again i deleted all macros using Tools - > macro -> macros->
after delete my macros. Even my excel asking the same question(dialogue
box: file contains macros and it may contain vir...). How to avoid this
question? How to remove the macros? pls help me.

Thank you.

From,
Ram.

StargateFan

Thank you for that page! That lead to a lot of interesting and
valuable information. I've scanned several links already.

(One of the links I ended up at is this page which seems quite
valuable, a site where perhaps a lot of you are linked to <g>!:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/links/xllinks3.htm)

Thanks.
HTH

RP