How to disable child rows in grid

I have a grid whose datasource is a dataset and whose member is KeywordSets.
It works fine, except for one irritant. There are two other grids on the
page, whose datamembers are relations between KeywordSets and child tables.

On the KeywordSet grid in the left hand side there is a box with a plus sign
in the middle. If I click it I get the choice of seeing the child views.
Trouble is, I can't get back to the parent view.

I'd like to disable the plus sign, but haven't found a member that will do
it.

Can somebody help?

dennis

Jeffrey Tan

Hi Dennis,

I will reply to you some time later, thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi dennis,

Sorry for letting you wait for so long time.

I think you must use the IE to view the newsgroup, you may use Outlook
Express to view the newsgroup, then you can view my attachment of last
reply.

Also, can you provide me some screen shoot and sample project to reproduce
your problem(You can add them as attachment in the reply)? I am not very
sure of what exactly you problem is.

of assistance.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jeff, I'm afraid I never got the attachment. It seems msdn got my change of
email, but the people who oversee the newsgroups are not allowed to look at
my private data. Why don't you send the attachments to my spam email? I'd
really be greateful for that.

Thanks for helpin me out.

dennis

I was unable to find msdn managed newsgroups in outlook express. Perhaps you
can give me a clue.

Thanks.

dennis

I figured it out. However, there's a problem between my old isp and my new
isp. I'll have to straigthen it out on Sunday.

dennis

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi dennis,

Thanks for your feedback.

The microsoft newsgroup's server is: msnews.microsoft.com, then you can add
"microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms". From Outlook Express, you
will get my attachment in the reply.

Also, I have tried to send the attachment to you through email, but it
seems I can not send email to you successfully. I suggest you send an email
to me first, then I will reply to you with the attachment. (Please remove
"online" from my email address, then you will get my correct email address)

of assistance.

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jeff, I tried to email you and got the following error message:

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:31:50 +0300
From: Dennis Turner <[email protected]>
To: (e-mail address removed)
Subject: here's my real email

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: (e-mail address removed)
Reason: Illegal host/domain name found

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi dennis,

I have finnally received your email. And I have added a reply with
attachment in that email.

If you have any questions, please reply me here. I will follow up you.
Thanks

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Jeffrey Tan[MSFT]

Hi dennis,

Have you received my email? Does it make sense to you? Please feel free to
tell me, thanks.