how to check for and connect to an Access point programatically

I want to check to for the availability of an access point and if the access
point is available, then I want to connect to an access point programatically.

I am new to wifi, so can some one tell me where to start?

Thanks,
Murthy

Neil Cowburn

We update OpenNETCF.com more often (very frequently) than OpenNETCF.org
(never). Plus, if you go to http://www.opennetcf.org you get redirected to
opennetcf.com.

--Neil

Simon Hart said:
What's the difference?
--
Simon Hart
http://simonrhart.blogspot.com

Neil Cowburn said:
You're better off looking at www.opennetcf.com, to be honest

--Neil

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" <p space tobey no spam AT no instrument no spam
DOT
com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
OpenNETCF's Smart Device Framework. www.opennetcf.org.

Paul T.

Hi,